Friday, July 27, 2012

First Day of School Ideas

I am always looking for fun stuff to do on the first day of school.  It seems that throughout the year I can think of many things that would be great to do.  Then, during workshop week I am so overwhelmed with everything that needs to be done before the students arrive, I can't think of anything!  Well, I have been going on Pinterest quite a bit lately.  (I think you could say that I am addicted!)  Check me out and follow me (Annie Smieja).  I have a great teaching board.  Which brings me to my point.  I found this blog on Pinterest from SugarDoodle.net with great ideas for the first day of school. I know I am for sure going to try the Candy Bar Getting to Know You Game.  Here is the link:

Get to Know You Games

Let me know what you think and if you have any great ideas for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment